Central Government Employees News,SEVENTH PAY COMMISSION,DEARNESS ALLOWANCE,7TH PAY COMMISSION,HBA, HRA,LTC, CCL, DoPT Orders

Get Latest News in Your eMail




OLD NEWS
Powered by Blogger.
Search News

Search This Blog

Contributors







Ministry of finance has received numorous queries seeking clarification whether the prevailing fare on the date of booking of LTC 80 tickets is to be reimbursed or claim is to be restricted to Air India’s LTC 80 fare as on 1 December, 2008.


Finance Ministry has clarified that the fare paid on the date of booking of ticket under LTC 80 scheme of Air India may be imbursed.
 


F.No. 19046/1/2008-E.IV
Ministry of FinanceMinistry of Expenditure
E-IV Branch

New Delhi,
15thJuly, 2010

                                                              OFFICE MEMORANDUM

Subject: Clarification regarding re-imbursement of LTC-80 fare.

The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No.7(1)/E.Coord/2008 dated 4-12-2008 wherein Air India’s LTC 80 scheme was introduced from 1st December, 2008, for LTC travelers entitled to travel by air. A number of references from different Government Departments/offices have been received in this Ministry seeking clarification whether the prevailing fare on the date of booking of LTC 80 tickets is to be reimbursed or claim is to be restricted to Air India’s LTC 80 fare as on 1 December, 2008.

2. The matter has been considered in this Ministry and it is clarified that the fare paid on the date of booking of ticket under LTC 80 scheme of Air India may be reimbursed.

(Karan Singh)
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India






Share with the world !!

10 Responses to Clarification regarding re-imbursement of LTC-80 fare of Air India.

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. I am a cental government employee. i intend to avail All India LTC to go to Tirupati from Aurangabad (Maharastra). As per LTC rules I am eligilble to travel by air. From Aurangabad there is no direct flight to Tirupati. As such either i have to travel by train from Aurangabad to Hyderabad from there to Tirupati by flight or I have to travel from Aurangabad to Mumbai by flight from there to Hyderabad and to Tirupati by flight. Kindly advice me in which route i am eligible to travell as per LTC Rules

     
  3. Anonymous Says:
  4. I am a state govt.employee and i have availed LTC advance. I have completed the journey but unfortunately I lost the return ticket. What I should do ?

     
  5. jagbir Says:
  6. I am a Delhi Govt employee working as Teacher in Delhi administration school. My wife is working as assistant in National insurance Co. ltd I want to avail LTC from my department for the block year 2006-2009 extended upto 2010. But my wife has already availed LTC for the block year 2006-2009 for separate trip from her department.Now can I get the LTC claim from my department ? jagbirrahar@yahoo.co.in

     
  7. Anonymous Says:
  8. I am Govt.Employee I have travelled by Air from Jammu to patna via Delhi with family on all india LTC and on 20/12 I have travelled Patna to Delhi and Haulted at Delhi for Official training and even my Family Haulted at delhi and once again resumed our journey on 25/12 from Delhi to Jammu,whether reimbursement is applicable or not.And Whether the return ticket cost is restricted to onward journey cost?on All India LTC and the Tickets are purchased as per LTC-80 scheme for both onward and returned journey,because the return journey cost is higher than the onward journey.Please send the clarification on my E.Mail:dinesh_bdk1963@rediffmail.com

     
  9. VAAGRATUS Says:
  10. Recently I have been to Goa from Bangalore. For the onward journey there was no direct flight by Air India from Bangalore to Goa.

    But Bangalore-Mumbai-Goa, Bangalore-Delhi-Goa, Bangalore-Kolkata-Goa options were available.

    Hence, I booked ticket to Goa from Bangalore via Mumbai, assuming that, it is the shortest air route to Goa from Bangalore, in the case where there is no direct flight on a specific travel date.

    Could anyone please confirm, what does the LTC rule say regarding this matter and which fare I'll eligible for, for the reimbursement...

    What would be the case, if there is no direct flight by Air India...?

    Waiting for the correct reply...

    Thanks

    ANTONY GRATUS V.,
    Sc/Engr,
    ADA,
    Bangalore.

     
  11. Anonymous Says:
  12. I'm working in Delhi Ad. as a T.G.T.I want to avail my L.T.C for the block year of 2010-13 to gangtok( north east).I have booked my tickets by air India from Delhi to bagdogra.from bagdogra we r planning to go by local transport to gangtok.Now I wanted to ask how do I write my summary to get advance of L.T.C.
    PZ.guide me soon how much total do I get and what r the things which I require to proceed .

     
  13. Sovan Guha Says:
  14. Sir,
    I am working at North Eastern Region, Guwahati, could I get the facility of LTC. home town to kolkata by air india.

     
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. Dear Sir,

    I am a PSU Executive, I have availed LTC under NER facility to gangtok during 09-2009 by flight on my return the entire LTC amount has been deducted by my employer (.) Kindly inform the deduction made by the employer is proper/Justified ?

     
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. I am a Central Govt. Employee and my husband is working in PSU. In his organisation he has two year block for LTC whereas for Central Govt. it is four year block. Can I avail the LTC from my husbands office and another from my office. Please clarify.

     
  19. Anonymous Says:
  20. I would like to visit Leh in June 2012, converting home town as per circular for visiting J&K. Can I travel from place of posting (Nagpur) by Air. My grade pay is Rs.4200/-.

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails