Central Government Employees News,SEVENTH PAY COMMISSION,DEARNESS ALLOWANCE,7TH PAY COMMISSION,HBA, HRA,LTC, CCL, DoPT Orders

Get Latest News in Your eMail




OLD NEWS
Powered by Blogger.
Search News

Search This Blog

Contributors





Leave Travel Concession (LTC) journey through Air India only

Posted by binu P Tuesday, July 28, 2009


Regulation of Journey by air while availing Leave Travel Concession.

It has been decided by the Department of Expenditure that in all cases of air travel both domestic and international where the Government of India bears the cost of air passage, the officials concerned may travel only by air India. The matter whether these orders will apply in cases of LTC has been considered in consultation with Ministry of Finance, Department of expenditure and it is confirmed that these orders/conditions will apply in cases of LTC also.



Share with the world !!

10 Responses to Leave Travel Concession (LTC) journey through Air India only

  1. So that's the case when government employees will enjoy government governing Air India facilities.

     
  2. Unknown Says:
  3. Sir,
    Are you sure that these orders are applicable to air travel on LTC also? Can you please quote some authority on the LTC part.
    Thanks & regards,
    Col MP Singh

     
  4. I am Assistant Director(Central GOvt. Employee) in PB-III. I have booked the tickets for sep 09 for Trivandrum by Kingfisher Airlines and back by Jet Lite (booked on 14th Aug 09). Availing LTC. Pl. tell me whther there is any problem in availing LTC facility. PL. replay ASAP.

     
  5. Anonymous Says:
  6. Sir ,
    I have booked tickets by Air India through private Travel agent and CDA disallowed air fare quoting the booking through private agent is not allowed.
    2.I traveelled by Taxi from SHIMLA to Chandigarh because Train rute is not available this amount also disallowed.
    Please carify me through My E MAil ID- meghadevh@rediffmail.com

     
  7. Unknown Says:
  8. I have plan to visit to Portblair in October 2010 by Indian Airlines from Kolkata. My grade pay is 4600. Am i eligible for flight? Some personnel said me to limit up to Steamer/Ship. Please clarify.

     
  9. Unknown Says:
  10. I have plan to visit to Darjiling, north east by air india flight, from a'bad to delhi to bagdogra. My grade pay is 4600. Am I eligible for the same. please clarify

     
  11. Abc Says:
  12. Heck! I do not even know my grade pay! I am a Postal Clerk in Department of Posts. Anyone may enlighten me!

     
  13. Anonymous Says:
  14. can i claim block year ltc from home town to place of posting for my family

     
  15. Anonymous Says:
  16. can i be eligible to travel from New Delhi to Shimla through air india flight as there is no train route between these stations. my grade pay is Rs. 4200

     
  17. Anonymous Says:
  18. I am planning to avail hometown LTC in the month of May this year. There is no direct flight from Pune-kochi. Theere is direct flight from Mumbai-kochi. But there is AirIndia flight from Pune-B'lore-kochi. Can I use this flight or have we to go all the way to bombay. Kindly clarrify.

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails