Central Government Employees News,SEVENTH PAY COMMISSION,DEARNESS ALLOWANCE,7TH PAY COMMISSION,HBA, HRA,LTC, CCL, DoPT Orders

Get Latest News in Your eMail




OLD NEWS
Powered by Blogger.
Search News

Search This Blog

Contributors







Clarification regarding date of next increment in cases whereGovernment servants are not able to join posts in a particulargrade pay on promotion/appointment on 1st of January of a yeardue to Sunday or Gazetted holiday for All India Services officers.

The government issued clarification regarding this case.

In the normal course, i.f a Government servant was to join post in a grade pay on appointment/ promotion on 1st of January of a year, but he could not join the post onlv because IfJanuary of the year happened to be a Sunday or gazetfed holiday, the Government servants who join posts on the 1st working day of the year will be treated to have completed 6 months of service on 1st of July of that year for the purpose of granting them annual increment on that day.

Read the complete Notification here



Share with the world !!

1 Response to Clarification regarding date of increment for those who joined after 1st january

  1. I joined ICAR services on 21.6.1975. I was promoted to UDC through limited departmental exam during 1983 and thereafter promoted to Asstt. on 27.4.1993. I refused 3rd promotion as AAO offered to me during Feb., 2006 (i.e. after 8 months of completion of 30 years of service -1975 -2005 and 13 years in a grade - 1993- 2006). I had completed 30 years of service on 21.6.2005 and 10 years of service as ASSTT on 27.4.2003. I had not been granted 3rd financial upgradation by my office in view of of para 25 macp as I had refused promotion before 1.8.2009 i.e. date of implimentation of the MACP . In my opinion as per para 25 macp I refused promotion after becoming eligible for 3rd upgradation which was stagnated (completed 10 years in a grade) on the post of ASSTT on 27.4.2003 after serving 13 years at the post of ASSTT.(DOP as ASSTT - 4/93 - date of refusal 2/2006). Please clarify whether I am eligible for 3rd upgradation w.e.f. 27.4.2003 i.e. 1.9.2008.

     

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails